Clubs and Groups
This section is dedicated to the clubs and societies which offer services companionship and support across North Wales – to advertise your group here please contact Steven Thomas on 01248 353604.
On this page you will find a list of all clubs and groups held throughout North Wales. The social groups offer a warm welcome with plenty of guest speakers and activity and it’s the perfect opportunity for blind and partially sighted people to go out and socialise.
North Wales Society of the Blind Club
We get together in a relaxed atmosphere at 20 Station Road, Colwyn Bay every 2nd and 4th Monday in the month, from 11am- 1pm. Refreshment are available during the morning and our volunteers collect orders for lunch time.
Guest speakers attend the club to deliver interesting talks and local musicians provide entertainment. When the weather is good we venture out on organised day trips.
The club is the perfect opportunity for people with sight loss to come together to socialize and make new friends.
Transport and lunch may be arranged for you if required. For further information please contact Bethan on 01248 353 604.
Clwb y Gymdeithas Bae Colwyn
The club had a visit from Penmaenmawr Historical Society and Museum on the 27th of March. It was very interesting not only to hear about the history of Penmaenmawr and the quarry but to handle some artefacts too.
Eryri Walking Group
Would you like to join a walking club that gives you the opportunity to regain independence, take different paths with new friends?
There is a great group of volunteers available to chat or to offer a helping hand along the route.
For more information please call Bethan on 01248 353 604.
- a group of people ready to go for a walk
- Group of people walking a footpath
- two ladies stopped to take a picture with a mountain's view behined them
- two men and a women stopped to take a picture, with a mountain's view behined them and cloudy skies
- a young man stopped to take a picture with a guide dog on a footpath
- man and women stopped to read a information sign with a mountain view and blue skies behined
- A women and man walking a brinde with a groupe of people in distance
- A group of men and womenwith there guide dogs all taking a picture with a scenic view of blue skies and green land
- group of people stopped and sitting to have lunch
- a group of people walking toward the camera on a gravel path and surrounding trees
Dates for 2023 Walks